RTPR has assisted AROBS Transilvania Software, an important Romanian company that provides software services and solutions in various industries and the largest tech company listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, in relation to the acquisition of the Future WorkForce Global group from Cluj-Napoca, specialised in providing complex business process automation solutions.
RTPR involved in this deal a team made of Alina Stavaru (Partner) and Andrei Tosa (Managing Associate), for the transaction documents, and further included Ana Maria Barbu (Senior Associate) and Cezara Urzica (Managing Associate) for the due diligence process.
“We would like to thank Voicu Oprean and the AROBS team for the excellent collaboration and for putting their trust in our team repeatedly. It was a beautiful deal, between two important players in the IT sector, where Romanian entrepreneurs continue to develop innovative solutions and profitable businesses. We are happy to have contributed our experience to a new transaction through which AROBS further consolidates its position and service portfolio”, said Alina Stavaru, Partner of RTPR.
“It was a complex transaction, and both the parties and the consultants have put a great effort to achieve it. We are pleased that our team’s efforts had the desired results and led to the successful completion of this deal. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!”, said Andrei Tosa, Managing Associate at RTPR.
RTPR has assisted AROBS Transilvania Software in several acquisition mandates, such as Enea Services Romania SRL (2022), UCMS Romania (2019), SAS Group (2018).
RTPR’s Corporate/M&A team is well known for its extended transactional experience. The most significant international legal directories Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and IFLR1000 rank the law firm in first tier in their rankings, and several of the team’s lawyers are recommended as Leading Lawyers in individual rankings in this field.
Selected M&A transactions in which RTPR have recently assisted entrepreneurs include advising:
- Jean Valvis on the strategic agreement between AQUA Carpatica, the premium Romanian spring water owned by Carpathian Springs SA company, and the American corporation PepsiCo for a 20 percent equity stake in AQUA Carpatica
- The founders of Qualitance, Radu Constantinescu and Ioan Iacob, in relation to the sale of the company to Alten, a French technology and innovation consultancy and services group, with international operations in 30 countries
- Autonom Services, the most important independent player on the operational leasing and rent-a-car markets in Romania, on the acquisition of Premium Leasing, the operational leasing business of Tiriac Group
- The shareholders of Cronos Med Group, leader in aesthetic medicine in Romania, on the investment of the private equity fund Morphosis Capital
- The shareholders of Berg Software, a local software outsourcing and custom software development company, on the sale of 100% of the company to AROBS Transilvania Software, a provider of software services and solutions for various industries
- Adrian Ionescu, the founder of Adidana, one of the most important distributors of chemical fertilizers in the country, on the sale of 100% of the company to RDF, a major supplier of agricultural products, input distribution and grain trading, a company in the Roca Investments portfolio
- The founders of Keez on the sale of the majority stake to Visma group, one of the largest software development companies in Romania, based in Norway
- 123FormBuilder and its shareholders, Catalyst Romania, Florin Cornianu and Adrian Gheara, in relation to the investment of 212, a venture capital fund specialised in tech companies
- The shareholders of Te-Rox Prod, a Romanian company and a leading European producer of covers and harness systems for child safety seats on the sale of the business to the Swedish group Holmbergs
- The shareholders of Sano Vita, one of the most reputable and trusted food brands in Romania, on the sale of the business to the American private equity fund Highlander Partners