Thank you for accessing our website. This website is operated by Radu Tărăcilă Pădurari Retevoescu SCA (RTPR
You can find below details in relation to this website’s cookies and the options you have in order to enable or disable those cookies. Please note that our website also relies on this technology in order to function in optimal terms. If you opt not to permit its functioning on your device, your browsing experience may be affected.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites you visit. They allow the website to recognize your device and store some information about your location and past actions.
- Why are cookies useful?
With cookies’ help, websites collect information about the visitors’ session on the website, such as language or the type of device (mobile or desktop) used in order to access the website. Cookies enable the improvement of the browsing experience and their owners have the possibility to provide the visitors information or materials which are relevant to their needs.
How we classify cookies?
By their lifetime, there are (i) one-session cookies (which are deleted right after closing the website), and (ii) cookies stored on your device in order to use them for your future visits on that website (in other words, persistent cookies). Those cookies reactivate when you re-access the website which stored the cookie on your device.
By the owner of the cookies, there are first-party cookies (which are placed by the owner/s of the website – in this case, rtpr.ro) or third-party cookies (placed on your device by third parties).
- How long can a cookie be stored on my device?
The lifetime of cookies can significantly vary, taking into consideration their purpose. As we have previously mentioned, some cookies are stored for one session only and other cookies are stored for a definite time on your device. Regardless the cookies’ type, you can always delete or deactivate them.
- Are cookies dangerous for my device?
Cookies are not harmful for your device. They cannot store malware, viruses or any other harmful files. Also, they cannot access the data stored on your device. Given that cookies are installed through a request from the web browser (more precisely, by its webserver), only the webserver can access the cookies when the visitor re-accesses the website associated to that webserver.
Generally, browsers have confidentiality settings which provide different cookies acceptance levels, lifetime and automatic deletion after the visitors’ sessions.
- Do cookies collect personal data?
Some cookies collect anonymous information, which are not able in any way to identify individuals. Other cookies collect information which can identify you – for example, your IP address.
We use different type of cookies for different things, such as:
- Analysing how you use rtpr.ro website;
- Giving you a better, more personalized experience (showing relevant content to you and your location);
- Analysing how you interact with the website after we’ve emailed you;
- Analysing the effectiveness of our interactive content such as videos and podcasts.
This website uses both first-party and third-party cookies.
- We have listed below the cookies that we use on rtpr.ro, what each cookie is used for and how long it is retained below.
- Third-party cookies
There are situations in which parts of other websites are displayed on our website – for example, an Youtube video. In order to remove these cookies, you will need to visit the third-party websites and follow the instructions in their cookie notices.
- Am I able to disable cookies?
Yes, it is possible. For information on how to disable and/ or clear cookies, including third-party cookies, on your device please follow the instructions in the links below:
Do you want to know more about cookies?