We are ideally looking for a highly motivated lawyer who combines good academic credentials with sound practical experience, good business judgement and strong interpersonal skills. Candidates should be articulate, show a genuine interest in the subject and be committed to their continuing development as a lawyer. We are looking for a lawyer with the potential and ambition to be a leader in their field and who takes responsibility for, and pride in, the team’s work product.
Energy lawyer (5-8 years of experience)
Radu Taracila Padurari Retevoescu SCA (RTPR) is a leading Romanian law firm providing advice to major companies, financial institutions and entrepreneurs on the full range of legal issues and on their most challenging legal transactions and assignments. We are a strong team which delivers a first-class service, providing pragmatic and commercially-oriented advice to a wide range of national and international clients. We have built a firm in which individuals can achieve their own potential. Working with the best, acquiring new skills, applying the law in practice, developing personally – all these are vital to the individual and our future. To fulfil our aims, we need people who will take us forward, bringing new energy and thinking to the firm and blend well with our existing team. We need individuals who are ready to learn and are unafraid of change. Most importantly, we require people with confidence to take a major step on their own career path, those ready to start at the top and then go further. RTPR’s energy practice has been consistently ranked among the market leaders in Bucharest. With a practice ranked in international legal directories and several lawyers recognised as leading lawyers or rising stars, RTPR is a leading adviser on complex, cross-border, high value and strategic energy projects in Romania.
Who we are looking for
What we offer
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile local and international energy deals.
- We offer you a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading law firm.
- You will be a part of a young and dynamic team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions.
- We offer dedicated local and international training programmes.
- We offer career progression and an attractive financial package.
- A qualified lawyer with 5-8 years of experience in energy projects
- Excellent English skills
- Proven drafting skills
- Training from a leading law firm with strong technical knowledge and experience in your area of expertise
- Ability to play a lead or second in command role on small to medium size transactions and run transactions and teams with a minimum of supervision
- Detail-focused and self-motivated approach
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment