We are open-minded and are interested in people who share that quality. Our business services teams work hand-in-hand with our lawyers, and are ambitious, driven and leaders in their field. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate evidence of teamwork, motivation and drive, communication skills, planning and organisation, and commitment to a career with RTPR.
Radu Taracila Padurari Retevoescu SCA (RTPR) is a leading Romanian law firm providing advice to major companies, financial institutions and entrepreneurs on the full range of legal issues and on their most challenging legal transactions and assignments. We offer our clients a strong team which delivers a first-class service, providing pragmatic and commercially - oriented advice. We have built a firm in which individuals can achieve their own potential. Working with the best, acquiring new skills, applying the law in practice, developing personally - all these are vital to the individual and our future. To fulfil our aims, we need people who will take us forward, bringing new energy and thinking to the firm and blend well with our existing team. We need individuals who are ready to learn and are unafraid of change. Most importantly, we require people with confidence to take a major step on their own career path, those ready to start at the top and then go further.
Who we are looking for
- Prepare billing guides and issue invoices.
- Prepare regular weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintain invoice and timesheet trackers and assist with ad hoc queries.
- Ensure the timely, efficient, and accurate execution of all billing related tasks.
What we offer
- We offer you an engaging work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading law firm.
- You will be a part of a young and dynamic team.
- Attractive salary package.
- Private medical subscription.
- Meal tickets.
- Fitness subscription arrangements.
- Our office is located in an A-class office building, in a prime location in downtown Bucharest, with direct access to various means of transportation.
- Standard working hours shifts from 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday).
- Team building activities.
- Individual employment contract for unlimited period.
- Very strong attention to details and self-motivated approach.
- Excellent English skills.
- Previous experience in billing is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas), proficient in using Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment