RTPR has assisted Chimopar S.A. in relation to the sale of a plot of land with a surface of over 20 hectares located on Theodor Pallady Boulevard in Bucharest. The value of the transaction exceeds 25 million euros. Chimopar S.A. is in bankruptcy, represented by Fiducia SPRL, through Cristian Siliste.
The team of lawyers who assisted the client on this project included Partner Raluca Nastase and Counsels Ianita Tui and Alexandru Stanoiu.
“We are happy to have successfully closed this transaction and would like to thank our clients for putting their trust in us. It was an interesting project, which involved many complex legal aspects, especially real estate, as well as insolvency matters”, declared Raluca Nastase, Partner RTPR.
RTPR team has extensive expertise in real estate transactions which cover a diverse range of segments from office to logistics, residential, commercial, infrastructure or farmland deals. With a multidisciplinary team of specialist finance, corporate and litigation lawyers, RTPR advises its clients on all aspects of a real estate deal.
Selected real estate transactions in which RTPR have recently advised are set out below:
- Oresa on the acquisition of logistics and industrial park Solo Iasi from Tester Group owned by Romanian businessman Bogdan Pitigoi
- Mitiska REIM, through its local vehicle, in relation to the sale of a single real estate property in Romania
- ING Tech, the global software development hub of the ING group, on the lease of an office space with an area of 13,000 sqm for the new headquarters of the company
- DS Smith Plc group on the acquisition of EcoPack and EcoPaper, two major producers of packaging and paper products on the Romanian market. Real estate aspects represent a key element of the transaction as the targets hold and operate 2 factories in Romania.
- Prime Kapital on the sale of a real estate portfolio consisting of nine retail centres with a total surface of 67,959 square meters to MAS Real Estate for a price of EUR112.97m
- Prime Kapital on the acquisition of a shopping mall in the west side of Romania
- Ruukki Romania, a member of the Swedish group SSAB, on the sale of its factory in Bolintin-Deal to Peikko Group Corporation, a Finnish company supplier of slim floor structures and connection technology for precast
- a leading producer of tubes on the acquisition of several plots of land and railroad infrastructure elements