We are open-minded and are interested in people who share that quality. Naturally, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate strong academic performance. Beyond this, we want to see evidence of teamwork, motivation and drive, communication skills, planning and organisation, critical thinking, commercial awareness and commitment to a career with RTPR.
Competition Lawyer (2-4 years of experience)
We are looking for a competition lawyer (2-4 years of experience) to join RTPRRadu Taracila Padurari Retevoescu SCA (RTPR) is a leading Romanian law firm providing advice to major companies, financial institutions and entrepreneurs on the full range of legal issues and on their most challenging legal transactions and assignments. We are a strong team which delivers a first-class service, providing pragmatic and commercially-oriented advice to a wide range of national and international clients. Market-leading practice with consistently high rankings in the professional league tables and roles in the most interesting and intricate antitrust transactions in Romania in recent years, covering all aspects of competition work, including most of the major antitrust investigations in Romania, merger approvals, dawn raids, antitrust litigation, compliance programs, internal audits and day-to-day advice.
Who we are looking for
What we offer
- You will be a part of a well-integrated and highly reputable team that works on high profile local and international competition/antitrust deals.
- We offer you a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of one of the best law firms in the market.
- You will be a part of a young, dynamic, open-minded and supportive team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions.
- We offer dedicated local and international training programmes, access to important know-how resources.
- Opportunity to gain experience in various sectors and practice areas.
- We offer career progression, personal recognition, and an attractive financial package.
- Lawyer with 2-4 years of experience in competition law
- Sector experience (energy, healthcare, pharma etc.) or experience in other practice areas such as corporate/M&A, employment etc. would be an advantage
- Excellent English skills
- Detail-focused and self-motivated approach
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment