RTPR has advised 123FormBuilder and its shareholders, Catalyst Romania, Florin Cornianu and Adrian Gheara, in relation to the investment of 212, a venture capital fund specialised in tech companies. 123FormBuilder is an online platform that helps individuals and businesses create forms, surveys, quizzes, and polls online, without requiring coding skills.
The RTPR team included Alina Stavaru (Partner), Marina Fecheta-Giurgica (Associate) and Raluca Marcu (Junior Associate), and Andrei Mihul (Senior Associate) on competition aspects.
“We are extremely happy to continue the series of M&A deals successfully signed by the RTPR team lately, this being the 9th in less than two months. We are pleased to have advised our clients on this transaction, especially that back in 2015 we assisted Catalyst Romania on its initial investment in the company. The success of Romanian IT companies is recognised at global level and the fact that 123FormBuilder attracted a new investor is yet another proof. We wish to congratulate them for this new deal and to thank them for choosing us as their legal advisors.”, declared Alina Stavaru.
RTPR has vast experience in M&A deals and it advised on the largest and most interesting transactions in Romania and in the region. The quality of its team and of its services is recognised at international level, the Corporate/M&A practice being positioned in the first tier of the rankings prepared every year by the most relevant legal directories Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and IFLR1000, while RTPR lawyers are recommended as Leading Lawyers.
Selected M&A deals in the TMT sector in which RTPR have recently advised are set out below:
- the shareholders of Intelligent IT, the company renowned for the billing software SmartBill, in relation to the sale of the business to Visma group, a Norwegian giant in the software industry
- AROBS Transilvania, a market leader in software products and services development, on the acquisition of SAS Grup and UCMS Romania
- Catalyst Romania, the private equity fund advised by 3TS Capital Partners on several investments in the TMT sector in Romania: Avangate, Vector Watch, SmartDreamers, Intelligent IT, Marketizator Friends, Internet Corp, Vola, 123ContactForm, Green Horse Games, Simartis Telecom
- South Eastern European Fund on the sale of Total Soft S.A., the most important ERP producer in Central Europe
- Facebook on the acquisition of the LiveRail group, a video advertising business created by a Romanian entrepreneur