We are open-minded and are interested in people who share that quality. Naturally, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate strong academic performance. Beyond this, we want to see evidence of teamwork, motivation and drive, communication skills, planning and organisation, critical thinking, commercial awareness and commitment to a career with RTPR.
Corporate/M&A Lawyer (2-4 years of experience)
We are looking for 2 corporate / M&A lawyers (2-4 years of experience) to join RTPRRTPR’s corporate practice has been consistently ranked among the market leaders in Bucharest. With a practice ranked in Tier 1 in all three important legal directories Legal 500, Chambers and IFLR1000 and several lawyers recognised as leading lawyers or rising stars, RTPR is a leading adviser on complex, cross-border, high value and strategic M&A transactions. We have advised clients on a number of landmark M&A transactions, restructurings, joint ventures, commercial and contract issues, competition issues, employment matters and share schemes. We have also provided corporate legal services to many clients setting up operations in Romania for the first time and continue to advise them on their operations here. We support buyers and sellers at all stages of the transaction, from bid preparation and submission to negotiation, sign-off and close. We’re known for getting to the heart of the most complex issues, creating the right strategy and deal structure and minimising the risk involved.
Who we are looking for
What we offer
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile local and international corporate/M&A deals.
- We offer you a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading law firm.
- You will be a part of a young and dynamic team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions.
- We offer dedicated local and international training programmes.
- We offer career progression and an attractive financial package.
- Lawyer with 2-4 years of experience in general corporate and M&A (the candidate should have participated in several due diligence exercises)
- Sector experience (energy, healthcare, pharma etc.) or experience in other practice areas such as competition, employment etc. would be an advantage
- Excellent English skills
- Detail-focused and self-motivated approach
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment